Monday, July 5, 2010

If you're reading this...

Well, it's finally happened. I cracked, fell to the pressure (and boredom), and decided to start a blog. I'll be honest, I needed a hobby, and this felt like the best way to spend some extra time. Of course, I'll most likely be kicking myself later on for this, when I have no extra time, yet I'll still feel the odd compulsion to write something on a blog that will only be read by myself, insomniacs reading random blogs, and possibly lawyers at some future date.

Posts will be few and far between I'm guessing. Some will make you laugh, some will make you cry (from sadness, excessive laughter, or brain-melting boredom), and some will make you question all of your long held beliefs about just about everything. There are times you may question my sanity, but that will only lead you to question your own, as you wonder "What is possessing me to read this drivel?" I answer: senseless drivel it may be, but it is addicting dribble. Like Velveeta cheese, ranch dip, or barbecue flavored chips, you'll keep coming back for more. And just like all of those, this blog will likely be hazardous to your health. But let's face it, all the best things are.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like this will be a most fascinating read; I'm already thoroughly entertained, but that may be the lack of sleep talking. Either way, "Cheers!"

    ReplyDelete